Our first discussion will focus on the topic of Resiliency and how professionals in the Risk and Control discipline can build, sustain and retain resiliency as the non-financial risk environment becomes more pressured, unpredictable and stressful.
Topics for this discussion include:
- Resiliency in the “new normal”? – Mental Wellbeing / Personal health
- What is resiliency & What does it mean to stay resilient?
- Tips on demonstrating resiliency and maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- Maximizing your career potential
- Developing and maintain your profile in a virtual world
- Tips on gaining visibility
- Empowering individuals with NFRM Thought leadership on Resiliency
- Impact on NFRM and controls
- Tips on managing change